Naruto Re-Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Re-Evolution

Come here and Role Play Naruto

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hajime's char

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yondaime

Yondaime

Hajime's char Empty
PostSubject: Hajime's char   Hajime's char I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:44 am

Name: Hajime

Weight: 70kg

Height: 170cm

Looks: He is about 170cm and shows is muscles all worked out. He has his headband on his forehead. He has long spiked black hair, and his eyes are black. Hajime wears a variation of the traditional black garb. Hajime wears black pants What appears to be a sword is hung from the back of this belt. He also wears a pair of open-fingered gloves. He doesnt uses nothing on his upper body, and people can see that he has some pretty good wounds for some hard trainings. He has a bit of beard but not as much as appears in the picture..
Hajime's char Samurai_Flurry_by_buuzen

Personality: Hajime is a person extremely calm who only speaks when he wants. He is a man dedicated to peace, although sometimes to achieve it, people need to fight for it. That’s the kind of person Hajime is, a person who fights for his own purposes and the purposes of mankind. He is a very gentle man who respects other even if they are lower rank. The respect he has is shown also when fighting his opponents, he doesn’t take his opponents lightly and considers them a threat no matter how small they are. When someone gets in is nerves he is so violent that he could kill without any problem, and sometimes he can become berserk...He doesn't like bossy people neither to work as a team. He doesn't opens to any person because he saw things that damage him.

Village: Kirigakure

Skill Speciality: Ninjutsu, Weaponry

Elemental Affinity: Water, Wind

Special Characteristics:
- Great vision, reflexes, agility and strenght
- Can manipulate Ice element
- Can do seals with only one hand, and faster the normal shinobis
- Sword fighting master
- Can summon his weapons without needing his scroll due to his seal on each palm of the hand
- Sense chakra nearby

History: Hajime born in the Kirigakure, in Water Country. Since He has a normal life, he lives with his uncles because his parents died in protecting the village from one organization that had the goal to rule the world... He was too young to remember but he asks to his uncles about his parents story. After they died the uncles gladly accepted him as a son of them. He was one of the members of his clan with the ability of making special weapons and as he was very intelligent his uncles put him in the academy earlier than his friends of the same age.

Arc: Academy: When Hajime first got to the academy he saw that most of the children there were older than him, so he started to show everyone what he was capable of doing, during the years. Growing and growing Hajime was always feeling stronger each day it passed, and one they we was in the academy and the sensei said that he was a brilliant student and he passed the academy. Sensei said too that he was a great ninja that could become a sannin or even kage some day. He started since then to make and forge his own weapons to defend himself in combat against the enemy. It was in this time that Hajime received his armour from his father that had already died.

Genin: After being promoted to genin Hajime joined a team of 1 genin, 1 chuunin and a Jounin. After being formed the team started to do missions and each time they passed a mission their sensei started to see that Hajime had great abilities to be a chuunin. As he got stronger and smarter he started to develop more weapons that he could use in combat, as a bow, daggers, swords, etc... His team started to become famous for their attack power during the missions but as the time passed the kage had to split them up due to put the teams equal. It was in this time where Hajime received his sword from his grandfather.

Chuunin Arc: Hajime was put in a unique team with two jounin and another chuunin making another four man squad. They started to make missions higher C-rank that might kill them, but since they were very strong nothing happened, and there was nothing to worry. Hajime started to learn many water jutsu's by his jounin, and combining with the wind element he discovered the ice element. Hajime mastered the water affinity and fused with wind to make new ice jutsus jutsus.

Jounin Arc: After some years, he became a jounin, but specific as an hokage guard. Hajime became a good friend with the Kage. Hajime started to spar against the kage for training since he was an ice master. Meanwhile the akatsuki entered the Village, due to the war and started to destroy everything and the kage went to protect the village. Infortunetly the kage died and Hajime was selected to proceed and protect the village.

kage Arc: Hajime started his journey as kage and achieve his first goal, kill the akatsuki members that had entered his village. The people started to love him due to his new way of thinking...

Rp Sample: Rp Sample:When Tsuchi arrived Yondaime noticed that Tsuchi was a bit worried but he was ready to start, so Yondaime started to prepare himself while waiting for Tsuchi’s attack. Suddenly Yondaime heard "Yea, well let’s get started, I’ll give you the first move." so he focused on the oncoming attack so that he could figure a opening. Yondaime waited for an attack but Tsuchi continued stared at him. “If you are not coming I will!” Yondaime sprinted in direction of Tsuchi and as he was reaching he jumped and did a “Konoha Sempuu”. When Yondaime hit him his leg passed through him, and Yondaime realized that he wasn’t there, so he started to look for him…”Where is he? Hum…It seems that he is the ideal guy to fight…Let´s see what he is made of.” Yondaime took his hat and put it on a tree branch near the river, and then he closed his eyes trying to hear any move from Tsuchi.

As Yondaime finished talking he saw that Tsuchi went to his pocket and threw something that was so small that Yondaime could describe it very well. He was only seeing the light reflecting in a small metal projectile that was coming towards him. Then Yondaime thought that might be a senbons so he tried to dash it but he didn’t have time to do it, so he made some seals and use his technique: Kawarimi no Jutsu. So when the senbon hit it that Yondaime transform into a log. “As I was expecting It, it was a senbon…”
Now Yondaime was hidden but he knew that Tsuchi could sense him so he wouldn't stay there much time. Yondaime went to his pocket and grabbed on one of his hands a kunai with a explosive tag and in the other he took a flasher, then he threw first the flasher to the ground and then he threw the kunai with the explosive to Tsuchi, while he closed his eyes to not get flashed.

Last edited by Yondaime on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gizik Hihiro
Admin

Hajime's char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajime's char   Hajime's char I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:34 am

Approved and Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://narutor9tail.forumotion.com
Yondaime

Yondaime

Hajime's char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajime's char   Hajime's char I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:36 am

Jutsus

Basic
Spoiler:

Wind

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yondaime

Yondaime

Hajime's char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajime's char   Hajime's char I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:36 am

Ice
Spoiler:

Wepons jutsus
Spoiler:

Weapons:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yondaime

Yondaime

Hajime's char Empty

Now i finished...sorryi didnt put the WIP...
Back to top Go down
Gizik Hihiro
Admin

Hajime's char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajime's char   Hajime's char I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:40 am

Ok ^ ^ Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutor9tail.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hajime's char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajime's char   Hajime's char I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hajime's char
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Re-Evolution :: Creation Section :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: